Robbins SCE Research
Home| British Columbia Polls| Canada Polls| US & the World Polls| Contact| Register| Search| Donate
Polls
June 25, 2016
Search for Polls
British Columbia British Columbia Polling Research
more polls in BC>>
RSR ROBBINS - Major poll on BC issues - the starting gun to Election 2017
Jun 13, 2016
...
full poll
Vol - 8 the end affidavit witnessed by J Kinsey Notary Public Burnaby -per Jody Wilson Raybould, criminal submissions to BC Prosecution Services: R Bakonyi, Robert Ellis, Cambridge Mortg, Peet & Cowa, BMO Bank, justice(s) Fenlon & Hinkson -
Jun 03, 2016
686. That under Part 2: Factual Basis at paragraph 3 “Since September 3, 2010 Mr. Robbins has referred to himself as a “lawyer”, “legal counsel” and “legal representative” & at para 4. “Mr. Robbins is not now, nor has he ever...
full poll
Vol 7 - Criminal Complaint (Affidavit-BC Notary) against lawyers: Ronald Bakonyi, Robert Ellis-Ellis Roadburg, Cambridge Mortg & Peet and Cowan Fin-Michael Kleisinger LSBC, Lauri Fenlon J, Chris Hinkson (QC) (CJ), BC Justice Minister, RCMP, Real Estate Bo
Jun 02, 2016
586. That (once again) Rule 1-2 “Citation and Application” “Petitions and applications” [noting that an interlocutory application is different from an initiating application by petition or by an action (notice of claim)] “If ...
full poll
Canada Canada Polling Research
more polls in Canada>>
Volume III Glen Robbins criminal complaint subs to Justice Minister Wilson Raybould Liberal Party of Canada - Re: Ron Bakonyi, Robert Ellis (BMO), Michael Kleisinger (Law Society BC) (lawyers), Lauri Fenlon, Chris Hinkson (BC Justices)
May 27, 2016
189. That I verily believe (with emphasis) that April 23rd, 2014 precedes April 30th, 2014 in the calendar for that year, and that the order made April 23rd, 2014 conflicts and is ultra vires to the Order Made April 7th, 2014...
full poll
Vol. II Criminal Complaint submitted to Canadian Justice Minister Jody Wilson Raybould v B.C. lawyers Ron Bakonyi, Robert Ellis (BMO Bank), M. Kleisinger (LSBC); BC Justices Elaine Fenlon - Chris Hinkson (affidavit)-cont-
May 26, 2016
89. That I verily believe that all orders which followed the [unlawful] ORDER MADE AFTER APPLICATION of May 31, 2013 (for May 9, 2013), including: (a) the order Nisi, (b) conduct of sale, (c) vacant possession, all form part ...
full poll
Vol. I Criminal Complaint submitted to Canadian Justice Minister Jody Wilson Raybould v B.C. lawyers Ron Bakonyi, Robert Ellis (BMO Bank), M. Kleisinger (LSBC); BC Justices Elaine Fenlon - Chris Hinkson (affidavit)
May 25, 2016
Minister of Justice Canada, Honourable Jody Wilson-Raybould, House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OA6 Legal Alt: 1 (613) 992 1460 Constituency Office: 1245 W. Broadway, Suite 104, Vancouver, B.C., Legal Alt: (604) 717 ...
full poll
US and the World US and the World Polling Research
more polls in US and World>>
Hillary Clinton versus Donald Trump in California, Texas, New York, Florida & Ohio - RSR ROBBINS - The Most Accurate Pollster in the World-
Jun 03, 2016
California...
full poll
RSR ROBBINS - The poll that changes the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election - Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Democrat, Republican, Independent
May 19, 2016
Unusual happenings in U.S. Presidential election:...
full poll
ROBBINS - California Dreamin' Trump, Cruz, Kasich, Judge Garland with appearance by Jeb Bush
Mar 22, 2016
Based on DECIDED totals from question 1, Donald Trump attracts (42%) of support, while Ted Cruz and John Kasich attract (27%) and (25%) respectively for a total of (52%) decided support. Ted Cruz performs better in the south...
full poll

Home| British Columbia Polls| Canada Polls| US and the World Polls| Contact| Register| Search| Site Map
Copyright Robbins SCE Research Inc. ©2016